Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Genuine RAYS 350z wheels? - Hardtuned.net

Genuine RAYS 350z wheels? 

3 replies to this topic

#1 Rooz

• Car:S15

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:09 AM

Hi guys, I'm about to buy a set of RAYS forged 18s that look the same as the forged option available for the 2003-2005 350z but they don't have the little dimples on the spokes and have a machined lip.

Apart from that they are identical. They even have "RAYS Engineering" and "FORGED" embossed on the dish.

I also cross checked the position of the lug holes, valve stem and embossing against an original Nissan oem and it checked out.

My question is, did RAYS release an identical model as the NISSAN OEM but sold under the RAYS name or are these a very very good forgery? I cant recall if they have a RAYS label inside the wheel. They did feel pretty light. These came off a 350gt Skyline.

Cheers

#2 blingcommander

• Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:13 AM

this is a part of the hardtuned network, so the same ppl that see that prob would have seen your other thread...

that and this section is rather quiet

#3 Rooz

• Car:S15

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:31 AM

Lol damn it!

#4 Wolf 350z

• Car:Nissan 350Z

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:03 AM

This section is dead. Most people are over at www.zclub.com.au

I don't know if they are the same or not. I would imagine that they would of made there own copy and changed them slightly to avoid legal ramifications from Nissan on the OEM wheels. But that is just a guess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!